[Users] Applications for the NR community summer school 2022 close Thu Jun 9

Elias Roland Most eliasrolandmost at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 07:51:25 CDT 2022

Dear (aspiring) numerical relativists,

Applications for the NR community summer school 2022 close on Thursday, Jun 9, so please apply by then for full consideration. The original announcement is attached below. Please also register if you want to stream the lectures virtually:

https://icerm.brown.edu/events/re-22-f20w1 <https://icerm.brown.edu/events/re-22-f20w1>

Graduate students: Please note that ICERM requires a letter of support from your advisor for in-person participation. If you have not sent one yet, please do so by Jun 9 as well.

Please feel free to circulate this information within the NR community.

Best,
The organizing committee,
Nils Vu, Thomas Helfer, Elias Most, Helvi Witek, Scott Field, and Leo Stein

—

Original announcement from May 3, 2022: