[Users] Combine multiple h5 files

Gabriele Bozzola bozzola.gabriele at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 18:20:39 CDT 2022

Hi Maria,

You can also use kuibit, which knows how to read the various files and
combine them.

Assuming `sim` is your SimDir, `sim.gridfunctions.xyz` is a dictionary-like
object that contains all the grid functions in those files.

For instance, `sim.gridfunctions.xyz["rho"][0]` is going to be a
`HierarchicalGridData` for your 3D rest mass density at iteration 0. This
data structure contains all the information for the various refinement
levels in the data. You can resample it to `UniformGridData` for
visualization purposes.

Processing large 3D data with kuibit can be computationally intensive.

Gabriele