[Users] Snowmass CF7: Waveform White Paper for endorsement

Helvi Witek hwitek at illinois.edu
Sun Mar 20 20:19:16 CDT 2022

Dear all,

relativity for next-generation gravitational-wave probes of fundamental
physics" to the Snowmass2021 - Cosmic Frontier 7 Topical Group, we
prepared this white paper:

https://arxiv.org/abs/2203.08139

Snowmass is similar in spirit to the US Astro2020 Decadal Survey, but is
pitching to the high-energy physics community to solicit support from
NSF Physics and the Department of Energy (DOE) for future gravitational
wave detectors and science.

We have to submit a final version until the end of March. Therefore, we
would like to solicit your endorsement, and include your feedback or
comments until 25 March 2022. Please add your information to this
overleaf document

https://www.overleaf.com/2627726733zdppgkvqwxjp

TheĀ  document is structured as follows

- endorsers: if you would like to endorse the white paper, please
sign-up in the overlead and list your name, institution, email address

- NR code: if you would like us to include your numerical relativity
code in Table 1 of the white paper (https://arxiv.org/abs/2203.08139),
please list the code's name with 1-2 references, indicate if it is open
source, if you used it to create a waveform catalog, the formulation
used, if it is has modules for (general-relativistic) hydro-dynamics and
if it is has modules for alternative gravity theories.

- Comments per section

- If you would like us to include additional references, please provide
the *inspires* bibtex code whenever possible.

Best wishes

Helvi, Francois, Pablo, Geoffrey, David

Dr. Helvi Witek
Assistant Professor