[Users] M1 Mac Compiling error

Garrison, David Garrison at uhcl.edu
Thu May 5 12:47:38 CDT 2022

I’ve tried building from scratch several times using the real clean option between builds.  This is happening on 2 different computers and has been going on for weeks.

-DG
--
David Garrison, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for the College of Science and Engineering,

BAYOU: 281-283-3717
STEM : 281-283-3796
https://www.uhcl.edu/science-engineering/faculty/garrison-david
http://www.uhcl.edu/physics

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" — Albert Einstein.