[Users] Isotropic Initial Data Evolving Towards Anisotropy

Nick Olsen n.olsen.3.711 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 14:16:33 CDT 2022

Hello Erik

I see what you're getting at here, but as I understand it the metric should
also be invariant under rotations and so for example gyy should not change
depending on the axis you look at. More explicitly, isotropy should have
that g_yy(0,1,0)=g_yy(1,0,0) or any similar combination, but the data I
have is showing otherwise.

Nick