[Users] Problems with simfactory compilation with ThornList-ET_2018_02.

Michal Pirog mpirog at fau.edu
Mon Sep 5 12:24:01 CDT 2022

Hi there. Let me ask you here about a little help...

I downloaded "ThornList-ET_2018_02" from:

https://bitbucket.org/zach_etienne/wvuthorns_diagnostics/src/master/

then I run "./GetComponents ThornList-ET_2018_02" and I've got an output as you can see in "output.dat". It created a Cactus directory for me, so I went there and tried to compile it by:

./simfactory/bin/sim setup-silent
./simfactory/bin/sim build -j12 --thornlist ../ThornList-ET_2018_02 --optionlist ../dns4.cfg

My dns4.cfg option list is probably irrelevant, but I'm sending it too. The compilation failed, as you can see in x4x.out.

Any idea? Any simple and straightforward solution?

PS: Let me also mention that when I try to get components again, I have an info related to these particular components which are mentioned in the compilation errors. Look at the output2.dat.

Michal Pirog