[Users] Problems with simfactory compilation with ThornList-ET_2018_02.

Steven R. Brandt sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Sep 12 13:26:53 CDT 2022

Hello Michal,

The difficulty arises because you added the names of the
WVUThorns_diagnostics packages, but did not provide the lines that
identify the repo from which to download them. You'd need something more
like this:

!TARGET   = $ARR
!TYPE     = git
!URL      = https://bitbucket.org/zach_etienne/wvuthorns_diagnostics.git
!REPO_PATH= $2
!REPO_BRANCH = $ET_RELEASE
!CHECKOUT =
WVUThorns_Diagnostics/Seed_Magnetic_Fields_BNS
WVUThorns_Diagnostics/particle_tracerET
WVUThorns_Diagnostics/smallbPoynET
WVUThorns_Diagnostics/VolumeIntegrals_GRMHD
WVUThorns_Diagnostics/VolumeIntegrals_vacuum

A second difficulty is that the WVUTHorns_diagnostics thorns were not
included until the ET_2019_03 release, almost a year later than the
build of ET you are using. I would strongly suggest you upgrade to the
latest ET release, or failing that, to the ET_2019_03 release.

--Steve