[Users] Installing kuibit in Ubuntu 23.04

Gabriele Bozzola bozzola.gabriele at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 14:24:41 CDT 2023

Hi CJ Osakwe,

Ubuntu does not allow you to use pip to install packages outside of virtual
environments. This is a choice that the Ubuntu developers took to reduce
the chances that new packages break the existing ones.

This is not an issue that is specific to kuibit, but it applies to any
python package. There are multiple possible ways around this. I personally
use Poetry (https://python-poetry.org/) because it helps me with managing
the development of the package itself. I am not familiar with the other
solutions to the problem, so I cannot tell you which one is the best. I'd
recommend using your preferred search engine and following the some
instruction you understand. Let us know if you face any issues in doing so.

Best,
Gabriele