[Users] Issue regarding tutorials of Einsteins toolkit using Jupyter notebook

Thejas A Nair thejasanair275 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 14:21:47 CDT 2023

Dear Sir/Madam
I am Thejas, final year Masters student at Central University of
Kerala(India), my Masters project is on Gravitational waves. As a part of
it I have to work with Einstein's toolkit, I am facing some issues
regarding its installation, and I am a fresher in this field, the main
issue I am facing is not being able to run the code. I have installed
cactus(ubuntu 22.04), but was not able to find any useful tutorials
regarding installation and execution of the command. Could you please
provide me details so that i can continue my work at an earliest, i greatly
appreciate your consideration.

Warm Regards