[Users] Fwd: energy and pressure fluctuation at the boundary of the initial BNS configuration generated by Lorene

Samuel Tootle tootle at itp.uni-frankfurt.de
Mon Jul 10 10:45:46 CDT 2023

Hi Jimmy,

This is a common issue with spectral representation of various fluid quantities including the density. The easiest fix is, instead of interpolating the spectral solution, interpolate the enthalpy and recompute energy density, etc, as a function of enthalpy from the table or analytical EOS model. Hopefully that helps.

-Samuel
Postdoctoral Researcher
Institue for Theoretical Physics
Goethe University Frankfurt