[Users] ET_2023_11 Release: call for proposed inclusions

Cupp, Samuel D. scupp1 at my.apsu.edu
Tue Jul 18 16:36:55 CDT 2023

Hello all,
   I am Samuel Cupp, and I am the release manager for the ET_2023_11 release. For anyone planning to propose new thorns or updates to current thorns, please email me with the name of the thorn(s) and a short description of the new feature(s). We will be deciding the list of inclusions for this release on the August 8th ET telecon. The current list of proposed thorns and updates is on the meeting agenda, which is located on the wiki<https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Meeting_agenda>.

   Samuel Cupp
   Postdoctoral Researcher
   Department of Physics
   University of Idaho