[Users] Error while running Poisson.par

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 31 16:35:49 CDT 2023

Hello  Thejas A Nair,

> I have been trying to run the poisson equation using the toolkit, but there
> were some errors in the code. I received an email which said that there was
> some intrinsic error in the code itself. Can anybody shed some light on
> this? It would be of great help if I could get some codes on gravitational
> waves using the toolkit.

If someone has sent you an email stating that there is an intrinsic
error in the code itself (ie a bug) then best might be to ask them
about the details.

Alternatively, you may be able to present that information that they
provided here in the mailing list and someone may be able to comment.
Otherwise the information in your email is not enough to answer
anything, sorry.

You can also take a look at the ET bug tracker at:

https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org

and search for "Poisson" or any of the thorn names used in the example
(gallery?) parameter file which may (or may not) turn up something
useful for you.