[Users] Error while running Poisson.par

Enzo Iubini egic.enzo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 17:33:42 CDT 2023

Hi!
It's me who sent that email.
I had a zoom meeting with Steven. R Brandt where I asked a few questions and he was very helpful to answer me. One of those questions was regarding the Poisson.par file, and I believe he told me it was not working. That is all the information I have, and I have not tried to run it again.
Just thought I would explain myself :)

Greetings!