[Users] [Maintainers] New Tutorial Account Requested

Steven R. Brandt sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Mar 9 16:17:42 CST 2023

Dear Enzo,

CactusTutorial.ipynb shows you how to run simulations.

For example, to run interactively, it shows that you do this:

./simfactory/bin/sim create-run helloworld \
     --parfile arrangements/CactusExamples/HelloWorld/par/HelloWorld.par

So create a simulation name, e.g. multipatch, and pass your parfile.

--Steve