[Users] An error occurred in make Lorene/Codes/Bin_star

白济民 beki-cat at sjtu.edu.cn
Thu Mar 30 11:13:53 CDT 2023

Dear L. R. Werneck,
Yes, I have run make at Lorene's home directory successfully. And then I tried typing make in the directory Lorene/Codes/Bin_star but the error message pops out.
I have uploaded the local_settings file. I compile it on the Pi 2.0 cluster at Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Here are the modules I load while compiling:

module purge
module load intel
module load gcc/11.2.0
module load fftw/3.3.8-gcc-11.2.0
module load pgplot/5.2.2-gcc-4.8.5
module load netlib-lapack/3.9.1-gcc-9.3.0
module load gsl/2.5-gcc-8.3.0
module load miniconda3
source activate sim

Best,