[Users] GetComponents "enqueue" error

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Wed May 17 11:57:05 CDT 2023

Hello Panagiotis,

My guess would be a broken Perl install on the cluster.

Can you try if you use

--no-parallel

instead? This may be a bit slower, but not by too much really.

I would also check that the file einsteintoolkit.th that is downloaded
(and shouold be in the same directory you were in when running
GetComponents) is in fact not empty and is a valid ET thornlist (and
not eg some HTML page with an error message, or an empty file).