[Users] Compilation Error in cluster ParamGanga

Shamim Haque 1910511 shamims at iiserb.ac.in
Wed May 31 16:26:38 CDT 2023

Hello All,

I have made little progress on compiling ETK on this cluster, as the admins
allowed me to compile ETK on the login node. I am finding new errors and am
unable to debug the issue. I am trying to configure ETK using Intel19, and
the error says the following:

*/home/shamims.iiserb/ET_debug/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetMask/src/mask_surface.cc(160):
error: more than one instance of overloaded function "CarpetMask::isnan"
matches the argument list:            function "isnan(double)"
function "std::isnan(double)"            argument types are: (CCTK_REAL8)
            assert(not isnan(phi));              ^compilation aborted for
/home/shamims.iiserb/ET_debug/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetMask/mask_surface.cc
(code 2)make[3]: *** [mask_surface.cc.o] Error 2make[2]: *** [make.checked]
Error 2make[1]: ***
[/home/shamims.iiserb/ET_debug/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CarpetMask.a]
Error 2make: *** [sim] Error 2*

I have attached the machinefile, optionlist, config log and full output
file for reference. I configured the scripts using the available example
optionlist and machinefile for supermuc_ng and stampede2. Please let me
know if more info is required, and thanks in advance for your help.

Regards
Shamim Haque
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Department of Physics