[Users] Today: NR community call at 9am Pacific / noon NYC / 5pm London / 6pm Berlin

Nils Vu nils.vu at black-holes.org
Mon Sep 11 09:51:47 CDT 2023

Dear Numerical Relativists,

We’ll have our NR community call today, Monday Sep 11, 9am LA / noon NYC / 5pm London / 6pm Berlin in this Zoom room:

https://caltech.zoom.us/j/87114806411

Our speakers today will be Deborah Ferguson (UT Austin / UIUC) and Jaime Redondo Yuste (NBI).

- Feel free to circulate this information within the NR community.
- Please subscribe to our mailing list <https://groups.google.com/u/1/a/black-holes.org/g/nr-community-call/> to receive info on the community calls in the future (or send a short message to nr-community-call+subscribe at black-holes.org <mailto:nr-community-call+subscribe at black-holes.org> to subscribe) and join our Slack <https://join.slack.com/t/generalrelativity/shared_invite/zt-dl4gqb6v-aAuw~post8OOMGCS2i~VkA> for discussions (channel: #nr-community-call <https://generalrelativity.slack.com/archives/C021LLTLK37>).
- Please sign up for a slot <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfoCnnCJve7J7Jzrpdlqw7nAbwWS_iuX_evuTiajI-m9nstKA/viewform?usp=sf_link> in the schedule to speak at one of the community calls: https://github.com/sxs-collaboration/nr-community-call/wiki

Looking forward to seeing you all later,
Nils

—
Nils Vu, Ph.D. (he/him)
Sherman Fairchild Postdoctoral Fellow in Theoretical Astrophysics
California Institute of Technology