[Users] Einsteintoolkit installation on ubuntu 22.04 failed

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Wed Jan 17 10:59:31 CST 2024

Hello all,

This seems more like a GitHub issue really. Though, a workaround would
still be very nice of course.

Is there a way to add verbosity to the curl call (add --verbose I
guess)?

Otherwise, I would also give wget a try to see if it is able to access
github.

Finally, maybe try add a http user agent to curl (maybe github blocks
curl...):

curl --user-agent Mozilla ...

It will be a while before I can test this with a Ubuntu VM.