[Users] meeting minutes for 2024-01-18

Samuel Tootle sdtootle at uidaho.edu
Thu Jan 18 22:05:05 CST 2024

Steve et al:

I'm very open to including a gallery example in the up-coming release.
If you have some ideas, preferences, or constraints (i.e. has to be
computed in a certain amount of time on a certain number of cores); let
me know.  I have been testing the new development importers for FUKA ID
with IGM and GRHayl, so it's possible we could combine some of these
ideas for gallery examples.

Cheers,

Samuel

Postdoctoral Researcher