[Workshop-all] Virtualbox installation

Kofuji, Jussara M jmk6 at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 2 17:10:27 CDT 2012

Hi Frank Loeffler,

I'm attending the Einstein Toolkit Workshop, and I'm testing the tutorial for new users: https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Tutorial_for_New_Users

We need the access to NFS TeraGrid resource Queen Bee ? I have requested an account for me to use during the workshop.

About VirtualBox I have installed already, but I haven't created any virtual machine yet.

Thanks,

--
Jussara Marandola kofuji
Visiting Researcher

School of Computational Science and Engineering
Klaus Advanced Computing Building
Georgia Institute of Technology
266 Ferst Drive
Atlanta, GA 30332-0765