[Workshop-all] Virtualbox installation

Dennis Castleberry dcastl2 at tigers.lsu.edu
Tue Apr 3 03:48:15 CDT 2012

Dear workshop participants,

You may now access the virtual disk image at cct.lsu.edu/~dcastl2.  Click
on the date to access the corresponding version of the disk image (the
latest is from 04/02).  Note that it is zip-compressed.  For now, some
brief instructions for loading the disk image are available in the 03/27
log.  The workshop session on the tutorial environment will demonstrate the
process of loading and booting the disk image.

If you decide to experiment with the disk image and experience any
difficulties, please let me know.

Regards,

Dennis Castleberry
dcastl2 at tigers.lsu.edu