[Workshop-all] Stack Exchange Site Creation

Grayson Carroll carrollgt91 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 01:00:30 CDT 2012

Hey everyone,
  I remember a few people talking about stackexchange website for us to
more effectively manage getting questions answered. If anyone else hasn't
already started the process of making one, I would be willing to create it
and pass all of the credentials to the maintainers.

 I've had a lot of great experience with stack overflow, and I think it
will allow many of the toolkit's more difficult and obscure nuances to be
much more well documented. Very useful for newcomers, and it's pretty
intuitive.

Thanks again for putting on a great workshop.

Grayson Carroll