[Workshop-all] Stack Exchange Site Creation

Brett Deaton brett.deaton at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 13:05:52 CDT 2012

Grayson-
  I think this would be great.
  I looked into stackexchange yesterday after talking with you. It appears
we have to have a critical mass of interested people (on the order of
hundreds) for stackexchange to consider hosting us. See the list of
proposed stackexchange sites here <http://area51.stackexchange.com/>. Is
there some way to host ourselves?
  Cheers.
            -Brett