[Workshop-all] Thanks !

Mikael Sahrling msahrling at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 17:49:43 CDT 2017

Everyone,
I had a great time digging deeper into the toolkit this week with you all. It was good to hang out with physicists and consider science problems for a change. Thanks, in particular to the NCSA team and Roland Haas for the hospitality and a well thought-through program.

The toolkit you guys have built is very impressive and well in line with commercial software I am using in my work. If, for some reason, the science dries up there are plenty of opportunities for all of you in the commercial industry.

I wish I could be more involved with real work on the science but as my time is very limited I have to settle for the next best thing. I will be doing more of the janitorial work and help with the new user experience/documentation and perhaps also be able to debug some of the examples that do not work for some reason or other.

I 'see' you online!

Mikael Sahrling