Hello all,
I have a once a month (or maybe once every other month, if the
calendar is kind) conflict Thu 10am CT for the CarpetX call after the
ET call.
Would there be anyone willing to lead the meeting this week?
Yours,
Roland
--
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .
Hello all,
This week, after long delay, Liwei Ji will present a short overview
over the particle interface in AMReX, which underlies the Cactus
interpolator infrastructure in CarpetX as well as our future MC code.
Yours,
Roland
--
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .
Dear Sir or Madam,
I hope all is going well. Do you have an carpetx black hole example using CUDA?
Thank you for your time,
Keith Dow
keiithdow(a)keithdow.net