Title: CarpetX developer call When: 11am Thursday Eastern time
Join Zoom Meeting: https://ubc.zoom.us/j/66033196685?pwd=zxXTpcrBY1L7nT2kNFITm71ZuoZEiO.1
Meeting ID: 660 3319 6685 Passcode: 542384
Hello all,
Join Zoom Meeting: https://ubc.zoom.us/j/66033196685?pwd=zxXTpcrBY1L7nT2kNFITm71ZuoZEiO.1
As promised, I'll give a short presentation on efforts to get scheduled Fortran functions working with CarpetX, thereby also showing how those are actually called by the Cactus (which is written in C).
Yours, Roland
Hello all,
As promised, I'll give a short presentation on efforts to get scheduled Fortran functions working with CarpetX, thereby also showing how those are actually called by the Cactus (which is written in C).
You can find the (raw, uncut) recording of today's presentation at:
https://ubc.zoom.us/rec/share/BoE5Gg4WUqjiSYL4wPrKkUsl5MrO30wJrC2vEGKfh33wnV... Passcode: 3#3FJXZV
Yours, Roland
Hello all,
Unfortunately Liwei cannot present this week due to conflicting committments.
Thus is would there be someone interested to present 10-15min about their project (technical details and code are fine, this is not a talk after all)?
Yours, Roland
[CAUTION: Non-UBC Email]
Title: CarpetX developer call When: 11am Thursday Eastern time
Join Zoom Meeting: https://ubc.zoom.us/j/66033196685?pwd=zxXTpcrBY1L7nT2kNFITm71ZuoZEiO.1
Meeting ID: 660 3319 6685 Passcode: 542384 _______________________________________________ Carpetx-developers mailing list Carpetx-developers@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/carpetx-developers
If there is interest I can informally discuss how AMR I/O works, i.e. what mechanisms are typically used to store and load respective data and metadata in various file formats.
-erik
On Sep 2, 2025, at 23:16, Roland Haas rhaas@phas.ubc.ca wrote:
Hello all,
Unfortunately Liwei cannot present this week due to conflicting committments.
Thus is would there be someone interested to present 10-15min about their project (technical details and code are fine, this is not a talk after all)?
Yours, Roland
[CAUTION: Non-UBC Email]
Title: CarpetX developer call When: 11am Thursday Eastern time
Join Zoom Meeting: https://ubc.zoom.us/j/66033196685?pwd=zxXTpcrBY1L7nT2kNFITm71ZuoZEiO.1
Meeting ID: 660 3319 6685 Passcode: 542384 _______________________________________________ Carpetx-developers mailing list Carpetx-developers@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/carpetx-developers
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu . _______________________________________________ Carpetx-developers mailing list Carpetx-developers@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/carpetx-developers
-- Erik Schnetter eschnetter@perimeterinstitute.ca http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/
Hello Erik,
Yes, I think there would be great interest in this.
Yours, Roland
[CAUTION: Non-UBC Email]
If there is interest I can informally discuss how AMR I/O works, i.e. what mechanisms are typically used to store and load respective data and metadata in various file formats.
-erik
On Sep 2, 2025, at 23:16, Roland Haas rhaas@phas.ubc.ca wrote:
Hello all,
Unfortunately Liwei cannot present this week due to conflicting committments.
Thus is would there be someone interested to present 10-15min about their project (technical details and code are fine, this is not a talk after all)?
Yours, Roland
[CAUTION: Non-UBC Email]
Title: CarpetX developer call When: 11am Thursday Eastern time
Join Zoom Meeting: https://ubc.zoom.us/j/66033196685?pwd=zxXTpcrBY1L7nT2kNFITm71ZuoZEiO.1
Meeting ID: 660 3319 6685 Passcode: 542384 _______________________________________________ Carpetx-developers mailing list Carpetx-developers@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/carpetx-developers
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu . _______________________________________________ Carpetx-developers mailing list Carpetx-developers@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/carpetx-developers
-- Erik Schnetter eschnetter@perimeterinstitute.ca http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/
carpetx-developers@lists.einsteintoolkit.org