Hello all,
I won't be able to make the call on April 3rd (next week). Would anyone be ok to be chair for the day?
Yours, Roland
Hello all,
I won't be able to make the call on April 3rd (next week). Would anyone be ok to be chair for the day?
Anyone?
Yours, Roland
Roland
I didn't see your message earlier, but I chaired the call.
Attendance was small. We had a lively discussion. Steve suggested an idea to reduce memory consumption when using subcycling in time; one could interpolate the coarse grid solution from several time levels and right-hand sides instead of prolongating `k` vectors. It's not clear whether this would be stable.
-erik
On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 8:00 AM Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello all,
I won't be able to make the call on April 3rd (next week). Would anyone be ok to be chair for the day?
Anyone?
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu . _______________________________________________ Carpetx-developers mailing list Carpetx-developers@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/carpetx-developers
carpetx-developers@lists.einsteintoolkit.org