Hi guys,
I just got the following error from a einsteintoolkit build:
________________________________________________________________________ Preprocessing /home/bruno/tmp/Cactus/arrangements/LSUThorns/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_calculate.F90 Compiling /home/bruno/tmp/Cactus/arrangements/LSUThorns/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_calculate.F90 fortcom: Error: /home/bruno/tmp/Cactus/configs/bbh/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_calculate.f90, line 1369: The number of actual arguments cannot be greater than the number of dummy arguments. [CCTK_PARAMETERVALSTRING] call CCTK_ParameterValString (nchars, "out_dir", "IOUtil", odir) -----------------^ fortcom: Error: /home/bruno/tmp/Cactus/configs/bbh/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_calculate.f90, line 1369: The type of the actual argument differs from the type of the dummy argument. [NCHARS] call CCTK_ParameterValString (nchars, "out_dir", "IOUtil", odir) ------------------------------------------^ compilation aborted for /home/bruno/tmp/Cactus/configs/bbh/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_calculate.f90 (code 1) gmake[3]: *** [qlm_calculate.F90.o] Error 1 gmake[2]: *** [make.checked] Error 2 gmake[1]: *** [/home/bruno/tmp/Cactus/configs/bbh/lib/libthorn_QuasiLocalMeasures.a] Error 2 gmake: *** [bbh] Error 2
any change there that was overseen?
Thanks, Bruno.
Thanks!
I got the same error earlier today, and I believe I corrected it. The Fortran API in AEIThorns/Fortran had an incorrect declaration for CCTK_ParameterValString.
-erik
On Apr 12, 2010, at 11:10 , Bruno Coutinho Mundim wrote:
Hi guys,
I just got the following error from a einsteintoolkit build:
Preprocessing /home/bruno/tmp/Cactus/arrangements/LSUThorns/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/ qlm_calculate.F90 Compiling /home/bruno/tmp/Cactus/arrangements/LSUThorns/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/ qlm_calculate.F90 fortcom: Error: /home/bruno/tmp/Cactus/configs/bbh/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/ qlm_calculate.f90, line 1369: The number of actual arguments cannot be greater than the number of dummy arguments. [CCTK_PARAMETERVALSTRING] call CCTK_ParameterValString (nchars, "out_dir", "IOUtil", odir) -----------------^ fortcom: Error: /home/bruno/tmp/Cactus/configs/bbh/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/ qlm_calculate.f90, line 1369: The type of the actual argument differs from the type of the dummy argument. [NCHARS] call CCTK_ParameterValString (nchars, "out_dir", "IOUtil", odir) ------------------------------------------^ compilation aborted for /home/bruno/tmp/Cactus/configs/bbh/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/ qlm_calculate.f90 (code 1) gmake[3]: *** [qlm_calculate.F90.o] Error 1 gmake[2]: *** [make.checked] Error 2 gmake[1]: *** [/home/bruno/tmp/Cactus/configs/bbh/lib/libthorn_QuasiLocalMeasures.a] Error 2 gmake: *** [bbh] Error 2
any change there that was overseen?
Thanks, Bruno. _______________________________________________ Developers mailing list Developers@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/developers
developers@lists.einsteintoolkit.org