Hello everybody
During the Einstein Toolkit workshop next week we will use VirtualBox
to run a virtual machine on participant laptops. It would be beneficial
(although it is not necessary) to install VirtualBox before you come to
the workshop. You can find information about how to do that here:
https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
You do not need to create any virtual machine yet. Just download and
install the VirtualBox software itself, and if you like get familiar
with it. We will provide a disk image, instructions and help at the
workshop.
Frank Loeffler
Hi all,
first of all I apologize for using the mailing list for this purpose, but I
really need a quick answer regarding this issue.
For those who are attending the Spring Einstein Toolkit Workshop 2012 (
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/ET_Workshop_Spring_2012) and have
not arranged their lodgings yet: I am looking for someone to share the room
with.
Given that the special rate at the Hampton Inn Atlanta finished on Tuesday,
I propose to share a room in the Hotel Midtown Atlanta for the days 3.-6.
April. (In reality I arrive on the 31. March, but don't think that anybody
will be there that early).
In case somebody was interested, please send me an email as soon as
possible and in any case not later than tomorrow Friday 23. March at 10:00
EDT (-0400).
Thank you,
Alex Vano-Vinuales
--
--------------------------------------------------
Alex Vano Vinuales
Departament de Fisica
Edifici Mateu Orfila i Rotger
Universitat de les Illes Balears
Cra. de Valldemossa km. 7.5
07122 Palma de Mallorca
Illes Balears, Spain
Phone: +34-971-17-2536
--------------------------------------------------