[Cosmoparticle-wg] picture for ETK workshop report

helvi witek helvi.witek at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Jun 15 07:16:11 CDT 2018

Dear all,

next week there will be the Einstein Toolkit workshop in Georgia Tech, and
I will give a brief report about our working group.
I would like to show who is involved in our group in my last slide. If you
are OK with me showing a picture of you it would be great if you could send
me a photo until Sunday evening (UK).

We will have our next working group call on Monday, 25th June 2018. We do
not yet have a designated speaker for the call, so this is your chance to
propose and lead a discussion. I am looking forward to your suggestions.

Best wishes,
Helvi

Dr. Helvi Witek
Royal Society University Research Fellow
Theoretical Particle Physics and Cosmology
Department of Physics
King's College London