[Cosmoparticle-wg] Joining Cosmology and Particles working Group of Einstein Toolkit

Sayantan Choudhury sayanphysicsisi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 10:11:21 CDT 2018

Dear Colleague,

I want to join Cosmology and Particles working Group of Einstein Toolkit. I am presently working as a post doctoral fellow in the quantum gravity and theoretical cosmology group of Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics, Albert Einstein Institute, Potsdam Golm, Germany. My publication details are following:

http://inspirehep.net/author/profile/Sayantan.Choudhury.1 <http://inspirehep.net/author/profile/Sayantan.Choudhury.1>

Awaiting response from your side.

Best regards,
Sayantan

Junior Scientist/Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
Quantum Gravity and Unified Theory and Theoretical Cosmology Group
Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute)
Am M <https://maps.google.com/?q=Am+M+hlenberg+1+14476+Potsdam-Golm,+Germany&entry=gmail&source=g>ühlenberg 1 <https://maps.google.com/?q=Am+M+hlenberg+1+14476+Potsdam-Golm,+Germany&entry=gmail&source=g>
14476 Potsdam-Golm, Germany <https://maps.google.com/?q=Am+M+hlenberg+1+14476+Potsdam-Golm,+Germany&entry=gmail&source=g>
Tel. +49 331-567-7346
Email:  sayantan.choudhury at aei.mpg.de <mailto:sayantan.choudhury at aei.mpg.de>
             schoudhury at aei.mpg.de <mailto:schoudhury at aei.mpg.de>