[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #216: Thorns in ExternalLibraries should abort if the old "extras" mechanism has been selected

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Fri Jan 21 15:25:35 CST 2011

#216: Thorns in ExternalLibraries should abort if the old "extras" mechanism has
been selected
  Reporter:  hinder       |       Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Component:  Cactus       |     Version:
Resolution:               |    Keywords:  ExternalLibraries

Comment (by eschnett):

 This patch accesses the configuration variable HDF5, but does not declare
 it in configuration.ccl. If it is declared there, the patch should work
 fine.

 I would treat any non-empty value of HDF5 as error, not just "yes". That
 simplifies the logic, and our goal is to eliminate this variable
 completely in the long term.

 Someone needs to test this patch before it can be applied.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/216#comment:1>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>