[ET Trac] #2503: Various small problems with FishboneMoncriefID

Roland Haas trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Fri Aug 12 08:33:01 CDT 2022

#2503: Various small problems with FishboneMoncriefID

 Reporter: Gabriele Bozzola
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn

Comment (by Roland Haas):

Any progress on this? I note  that Gabriele’s initial point:

> The thorn defines `initial_lapse`, `initial_shift`, …, but it ignores all of them. If you activate the thorn, it will always set the initial data.

was also brought up during review [https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2286/add-the-fishbone-moncrief-initial-data#comment-54093594](https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2286/add-the-fishbone-moncrief-initial-data#comment-54093594) and should have been part of the initial inclusion review into the ET.

It would be good to address bug reports \(in particular for issues that were already brought up during the inclusion review\) more quickly so that the Einstein Toolkit thorn are properly maintained.

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2503/various-small-problems-with