[Users] Enhancements to Multipole

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Dec 17 15:09:23 CST 2010

Let's add the new feature first, and not try to do too many things at
once. For example, we haven't even tried the HDF5 output yet. There is
no urgency to switch defaults now.

Let's apply the patch now (or once it follows the Cactus conventions
for truncating output files), and then see what happens. Let's not
hold up the patch with this discussion.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/