[Users] [Commits] [svn:einsteintoolkit] ADMMacros/trunk/src/macro/ (Rev. 107)

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Nov 5 11:13:31 CDT 2010

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 05, 2010 at 08:41:45AM +0100, Ian Hinder wrote:
> Good catch!  Does this mean that the testsuite results were wrong all
> along, and now have to be regenerated?

Yes. They have been committed by now. (There was some permission issue
to sort out, which is why it took a bit.)

> What other codes would have been affected?  For example, BSSN_MoL?

Maybe. Potentially everything which included that file twice in the same
file.

> Again I repeat my call for correctness tests in addition to regression
> tests...

I agree. This morning we found another testsuite which has completely
wrong result data and Roland is about to fix this.

Frank