[Users] GetComponents Errors for private thorn

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Aug 1 22:13:44 CDT 2011

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 01, 2011 at 05:49:05PM -0700, Scott Hawley wrote:
> If there was a way to checkout the whole texmex/ tree  (of which
> texmex/TexMEx is the location of the thorn), that would be my
> preference

The list below does this, but (understandably) has problems when used in
parallel GetComponents mode because then it tries to checkout to the
same location in parallel. In my tests it succeeds, but reports an error
because of that.

Frank

!CRL_VERSION = 1.0
!DEFINE ROOT = Cactus
!DEFINE ARR  = $ROOT/arrangements
# TexMex
!TARGET   = $ARR
!TYPE     = svn
!URL      = svn://svn.belmont.edu/svnrepos/texmex
!CHECKOUT = TexMEx

!TARGET   = $ARR
!TYPE     = svn
!URL      = svn://svn.belmont.edu/svnrepos/texmex/$1
!CHECKOUT =
TexMEx/TexMEx