[Users] GetComponents Errors for private thorn

Scott Hawley scott.hawley at belmont.edu
Tue Aug 2 13:29:51 CDT 2011

Thanks Frank.  I was also able to get what I want with this:

!TARGET   = $ARR
!TYPE     = svn
!URL      = svn://svn.belmont.edu/svnrepos
!CHECKOUT = texmex
texmex/TexMEx

I do get a warning message:

      Checking out module: texmex/TexMEx
          from repository: svn://svn.belmont.edu/svnrepos
                 into: Cactus/arrangements
      svn: 'texmex/TexMEx' is already a working copy for a different URL

     Warning: Could not checkout module texmex/TexMEx

But the warning can be ignored.  In the end, you get the whole texmex installation in arrangements/texmex
and the thorn TexMEx is hanging off this, and you can use the thornlist to compile Cactus.

This should work with a parallel GetComponents should it not?   I couldn't figure out how to try that.
./Getcomponents --help   didn't seem to offer any options for parallelism, and running it via mpirun produced plenty of "could not get" messages for even the usual thorns.

-Scott

--
Scott H. Hawley, Ph.D. 	 		Asst. Prof. of Physics
Chemistry & Physics Dept       		Office: Hitch 100D