[Users] GetComponents Errors for private thorn

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Tue Aug 2 13:42:45 CDT 2011

Hello Scott,

> Thanks Frank.  I was also able to get what I want with this:
>

> !TARGET   = $ARR
> !TYPE     = svn
> !URL      = svn://svn.belmont.edu/svnrepos
> !CHECKOUT = texmex
> texmex/TexMEx
>

> I do get a warning message:
You should be able to get rid of the warning by putting a line
!TARGET = $ARR
!TYPE = ignore
in front of texmex/TexMEx (no CHECKOUT needed). GetComponents then
treats this as a new target section for which it has to do nothing. And
since the previous (Cactus ignored) entry already put the TexMEx thorn
there, this is fine.