[Users] [Commits] [svn:einsteintoolkit] GRHydro/trunk/ (Rev. 260)

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Tue Aug 2 19:27:58 CDT 2011

Hello Erik, all,

> +schedule group HydroBase_Boundaries AT EVOL AFTER MoL_Evolution AFTER (GRHydro_AtmosphereRese GRHydro_AtmosphereResetM)
Is GRHydro_AtmosphereRese a typo here or did we actually release a
version of GRHydro with such a scheduled routine? :-)

> -schedule GROUP SetTmunu IN MoL_Evolution AFTER HydroBase_Boundaries
> -{
> -} "Calculate the stress-energy tensor"
> -

I missed pointing out that this one is required by GRHydro's
AtmosphereReset routine. Since AtmosphereReset changes the primitives
and Tmunu depends on the primitives, it has to be recalculated. Sorry
about that. If there is no objection I will put this schedule item back
in together with comments similar to the original "you did not see this
abuse of MoL comment" as to why they are required (even though they are
bad).