[Users] CCE tutorial

Yosef Zlochower yosef at astro.rit.edu
Mon Aug 15 08:41:31 CDT 2011

Hi,

    Several weeks ago on an Einstein Toolkit telecon I was asked to
prepare a tutorial on using CCE with the Einstein Toolkit. Maria
Babiuc and I will be working on the tutorial.
The slides describe how one should modify a
BBH parameter file to output the Cauchy metric, compile and run
utilities for modifying (filtering) and examining the data, and
compiling and running the Pitt Null code (now available in the Incoming
repository of the Einstein Toolkit) to produce the characteristic
waveform on scri+. All the code required to run CCE is provided by the
Einstein Toolkit (either in the standard toolkit, or in the Incoming
repository).

The slides, as well as a ThornList and parameter file are available at
http://ccrg.rit.edu/~yosef/cce.html

Let me know if there are any questions or requests for clarification.