[Users] update new user guide for non-TeraGrid/XSEDE users?

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Aug 24 08:50:20 CDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 09:32:56AM -0400, Erik Schnetter wrote:
> Should we change SimFactory to do this automatically (as default) when
> OpenMP is enabled?

I have to admit that I usually do use the --num-threads option, but I
know that simfactory already has the information how many threads it
should use if openmp is enabled. Isn't that the default? I was under the
impression that this was enabled some time ago? A quick look at the code
didn't reveal a default of 1 to me.

Frank