[Users] update new user guide for non-TeraGrid/XSEDE users?

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Aug 24 10:07:25 CDT 2011

No, I've come to see the light and realized that the non-sloppy form
has advantages. However, we need to carefully record which modules
need to be loaded for this, and which modules may need to be unloaded
before that so that the loading succeeds. I've given examples in the
*.ini file I sent, which contains module commands e.g. in the envsetup
entry.

-erik

--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/