[Users] easy question

Steven R. Brandt sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Aug 24 11:46:27 CDT 2011

I was wondering if there a way to do something like this (I'm making up
the function names, I don't know if there are real ones)

for(int n=0;n<CCTK_Max_Variable_Index(cctkGH);n++) {
     CCTK_REAL *gf = CCTK_LookupCCTKRealGF(n);
     for(int i=....
         for(int j=...
             for(int k=...
                 gf[CCTK_GFINDEX3D(cctkGH, i, j, k)] = 0