[Users] highest output frequency for CarpetIOBasic?

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Dec 1 10:31:44 CST 2011

Cactus iterations depend on the maximal number of possible refinement levels. If you then don't use all of them the iteration counter increases by an exponent of 2. The output parameter depends on the counter, not the actual number of iterations (which is different for different levels anyway)

Frank