[Users] CarpetIOHDF5 error at recovery

Hee Il Kim heeilkim at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 00:55:51 CDT 2011

Hi,

I'm sorry this has been discussed already. I got the error message below
when I tried to restart from (chuncked) checkpoint files. I can't say
whether the files are corrupted or not. I just checked they didn't show any
problematic messages from "h5ls --errors checkpt_files". The error occurs
because the checkpoint files are corrupted or any other reason?

### Error mesages ###
cactus_bns_et:
/home01/r632kgw/khi/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOHDF5/src/Input.cc:302:
int CarpetIOHDF5::Recover(_cGH *, const char *, int): Assertion `called_from
== CP_RECOVER_PARAMETERS or called_from == FILEREADER_DATA' failed.

Cheers,

Hee Il