[Users] CarpetIOHDF5 error at recovery

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Mar 18 09:12:30 CDT 2011

Hee Il

This is a strange error message; it indicates an internal error in
Carpet, not a problem with the checkpoint files. Something calls the
routine to read a file, but the routine doesn't know why it is called.

Can you create a bug report at trac.einsteintoolkit.org and include
paramtere files, thorn list etc.?

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/