[Users] config file for lonestar

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Mar 18 10:59:56 CDT 2011

Yosef

Yes, there is a "standard" config file, but I have not tested it on
large numbers of cores. I attach it below.

If there is a problem on large numbers of cores, then it is typically
a problem with MPI, either an inconsistency with the MPI libraries
(compiling, linking, and running have to use the same version), or a
problem with the startup mechanism that MPI uses (there may be a
timeout). In the latter case, I hope the system administrators will be
able to help.

-erik