[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder
knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sun May 8 23:44:24 CDT 2011
Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:
I short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and
the conference id is 118682#.
Some points of tomorrows discussion will be:
1) ET paper plan:
- Most text included, or sections get reassigned
- All text included, data from example sections mostly there
- Results from example sections included, or dropped
- Text and data complete - "public review"
- Addressed incoming comments, publish along with new release
I have dropped the dates on this plan for this email. We have
somewhat completed point one, and need to get point two done.
2) Where to publish?
3) Planning for fall-workshop:
- What exactly do we want to do?
-> Once we figured that out we might be able to ask
for financial support.
-> Who should come?
-> What should be done/taught?
-> Where should that happen? (LSU?)
-> When should that happen?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 835 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20110508/05a97338/attachment.bin
More information about the Users