[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sun May 8 23:44:24 CDT 2011

Hi

Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:

   http://einsteintoolkit.org/info/support/

I short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and
         the conference id is 118682#.

Some points of tomorrows discussion will be:

1) ET paper plan:
   - Most text included, or sections get reassigned
   - All text included, data from example sections mostly there
   - Results from example sections included, or dropped
   - Text and data complete - "public review"
   - Addressed incoming comments, publish along with new release
  I have dropped the dates on this plan for this email. We have
  somewhat completed point one, and need to get point two done.

2) Where to publish?

3) Planning for fall-workshop:
   - What exactly do we want to do?
     -> Once we figured that out we might be able to ask
        for financial support.
     -> Who should come?
     -> What should be done/taught?
     -> Where should that happen? (LSU?)