[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Christian D. Ott cott at tapir.caltech.edu
Mon May 9 01:14:29 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I won't be able to make tomorrow's call due to a PhD defense I have
to be part of.

One thing regarding the journal for the ET paper: I have spoken to
Adam Day at the APS meeting. Adam is the publisher of CQG. He really
really wants us to submit the ET paper to CQG rather than
Computational Science and Discovery.  I think, CQG would be an
excellent option and with the editorial blessing, it should be
straighforward to get the big ET paper into CQG.

 - Christian